Thoughts that occur when working on sales bids late at night:
- How come there’s no Betty Ford clinic for workaholics?
- How many free magazines can I liberate from Delta’s Marine terminal tomorrow? And how will I carry them?
- Is the toilet still broken?
- Why don’t people just buy us without sales? A b-web of software consultancy… nice.
- At what point in sleep deprivation do you a) start laughing at everything, b) stop caring about what you produce, c) sleep.
- Why are all sales bids like this? And are they like this at other companies…