Around the world in a day
Only a few days till I begin my first ever trip south of the equator, followed in a few months by my first ever complete circumnavigation of the world. Wowsers. Any minute now I might actually start getting my arse organised…
My current itinerary is as follows – let me know if you’re going to be somewhere around where I’m going and maybe we can grab a pint of some foreign muck:
- 7th Jan: Fly to Hong Kong
- 13th Jan: Fly to Sydney (Australia as opposed to that place in Canada I hope)
- 7th Mar: Fly from Cairns to Auckland
- 19th Mar: Fly from New Zealand to San Francisco
- 24th Mar: Fly from SF to LHR just in time for my step-brother’s wedding and to visit my newly arrived niece or nephew.
Should be a wonderful trip and I promise not to go on too much about my suntan on my return (honest Pam).
In the meantime though – happy new year one and all – hope you have more joy in your lives than you can imagine and then some